Our in-person services will follow CDC guidelines and a few other precautions to keep our congregation healthy. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- We recommend that all attendees wear masks; masks are not required.
- Do NOT attend services if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, if you are sick, or if you have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please do not move the chairs in the chapel; they have been placed on the advice of an environmental engineer to provide maximum safety.
- When entering or exiting the chapel, please maintain some distance from others.
- Please note that we will be handling the offertory a little differently. You may place your donation in a basket in the back of the chapel.
- Sanitizing dispensers are available at the entrances of the chapel.
- Bathroom occupancy will be limited to one person at a time.
- Please gather only outside the building.
- The service reader will decide if the weather is conducive to outdoor practice of the energization exercises. We won’t be practicing the energization exercises indoors at any time, so please plan to energize at home if the weather makes outdoor practice unlikely.
Thank you for your cooperation! We will keep updating our Covid guidelines and plan to add services as we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation.