We currently offer a Sunday readings service at 10:30 AM each Sunday. Also, on the last Saturday of each month, we have a long meditation from 7:30 until noon. All attendees are welcome to chant and pray aloud during the services. Please read the Covid-19 guidelines below before attending.
Our in-person services will follow CDC guidelines and a few other precautions to keep our congregation healthy. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- We recommend that all attendees wear masks; masks are not required.
- Do NOT attend services if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, if you are sick, or if you have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please do not move the chairs in the chapel; they have been placed on the advice of an environmental engineer to provide maximum safety.
- When entering or exiting the chapel, please maintain some distance from others.
- Please note that we will be handling the offertory a little differently. You may place your donation in a basket in the back of the chapel.
- Sanitizing dispensers are available at the entrances of the chapel.
- Bathroom occupancy will be limited to one person at a time.
- Please gather only outside the building.
- We ask that you do Energization exercises only outside the Chapel or at home before coming to the service. For the Saturday meditation service, it is up to the service reader to decide if the weather is conducive to outdoor practice. We won’t be practicing the energization exercises indoors at any time.
You can learn more about the current Covid risk levels by county using this tool
You can find out more information about extra precautions recommended for those with certain medical conditions here
Thank you for your cooperation! We will begin with a small number of services and gradually add services and update guidelines as we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation.