When we re-open our chapel we will follow CDC guidelines and a few other precautions to keep our congregation healthy. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- All service attendees need to wear masks indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
- Do NOT attend services if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, if you are sick, or if you have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please do not move the chairs in the chapel; they have been placed on the advice of an environmental engineer to provide maximum safety.
- When entering or exiting the chapel, please maintain some distance from others.
- Please pray and chant mentally only.
- We ask that you do energization exercises only outside the Chapel or do them at home before coming to the service.
- Please note that we will be handling the offertory a little differently. You may place your donation in a basket in the back of the chapel.
- Sanitizing dispensers are available at the entrances of the chapel.
- Bathroom occupancy will be limited to one person at a time.
- Please gather only outside the building.
Thank you for your cooperation! Once we re-open the chapel, we will begin with a small number of services and gradually add services and update guidelines as we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation.