As you may be aware, the year 2020 will mark the 100th anniversary of the arrival of our beloved Guru, Paramahansa Yogananda, in the United States. Plans are underway for Self Realization Fellowship to commemorate this momentous historical event with several celebratory activities. As part of this celebration, we are collecting written testimonials from devotees and friends, in our Centers, Groups, and Circles whose lives have been touched by our beloved Guru and his Kriya Yoga path. Specifically, we invite any of the members of our groups to consider the following questions:
1. On this 100th anniversary of the founding of SRF by our Guru, how have Paramahansa Yogananda’s Self-Realization Fellowship teachings affected your life?
2. What does SRF mean to you? What would you want to say about SRF?
3. What does your meditation group mean to you? How do you feel your group and fellow devotees have helped you on your spiritual journey?
4. How has your life changed since you began studying and practicing the SRF teachings?
5. How did you find out about SRF?
6. What is your goal in life and how does SRF help you to find it?
7. Who do you think can benefit from the SRF teachings, and why?
Each written testimonial can be sent directly to email@example.com The final deadline to receive these testimonials is August 31st. These testimonials may be used in the SRF Magazine, the new website, and other locations.