We welcome you to this website of the Minneapolis Meditation Group of Self-Realization Fellowship (SRF). SRF is an international nonprofit religious society founded in 1920 by Paramahansa Yogananda. The society is dedicated to carrying on the spiritual and humanitarian work that he began—seeking to foster greater harmony and understanding among those of all races, religions, and nationalities, and introducing to truth-seekers all over the world his universal teachings on the ancient science of Yoga.
- Due to the worldwide Coronavirus pandemic, all services and meetings at our church building have been cancelled indefinitively.
- Every Wednesday night, unless preempted by special events, we hold the SRF Lessons Reading Group via ZOOM. The virtual meetings will continue indefinitely until the pandemic is fully addressed and MMG opens its doors to in person gathering. You need to be an SRF Lessons Student to participate. Please contact Virtual Meetings to receive the instructions on how to connect to these meetings.
- We also hold monthly virtual potlucks on the first Sunday of every month.
- For the latest information from SRF check the SRF blog, which now includes Weekly Online Services and Meditations led by SRF Monastics
- Stay connected and participate in the SRF Online Meditation Group.
- Keep your immune system and your mind strong by right living and anchoring your life in God.
Check our Announcements Page for additional information.